Are you passionate about transforming children’s lives?
Are you an accredited Triple P facilitator?
Are you looking for more work opportunities?
Would you like to join us at Brilliant Parents?
If you can answer yes, to all four questions, we would like to hear from you.
We are expanding our team of accredited practitioners and want to recruit experienced and enthusiastic facilitators to work alongside our established team. We are looking for people who are passionate about delivering support to parents and carers.
If you would welcome the opportunity to work with us and would like to join us in a freelance capacity we would like to hear from you.
Please download the application form on this page and email your completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like any more information, please give Meave or Angela a call on 020 3490 7007.
Triple P Practitioner
To facilitate Triple P parenting programmes and undertake follow-up work.
- To deliver Triple P Discussion Groups (and other) Triple P parenting courses, if required in locations across London and remotely.
- Write evaluation reports on the training.
- Report writing on delivered programme for parents and families, as required.
- Abide by Brilliant Parents’ policies and procedures in all aspects of work.
- Liaise with statutory and voluntary agencies and establishing good working relationships, where appropriate.
- Be responsible for health and safety matters relating to courses provided.
- To ensure the work undertaken is wholly integrated into the philosophy of BrilliantParents.
- To work in a flexible manner and if required assist with additional tasks not listed in this job description.
Brilliant Parents is grateful to the following donors and organisations that support our work