Triple P Group
Triple P (Positive Parenting Programme) is an approach to raising children that aims to promote children’s development and manage children’s behaviour in a constructive and non-hurtful way. It is based on the use of good communication and positive attention to help children develop.
This six-week Triple P course will enable you to learn more about positive parenting and how you can apply it to your family. If you’re ready for a more in-depth look at parenting strategies that really work, then this course is for you.
Topics for discussion include:
- Week 1 – What is Positive Parenting?
- Week 2 – Causes of child behaviour issues
- Week 3 – Promoting child development
- Week 4 – Managing misbehaviour Part 1
- Week 5 – Managing misbehaviour Part 2
- Week 6 – Planning ahead