Triple P Stepping Stones (2-10 Years)
Research has demonstrated that Triple P Stepping Stones is effective and acceptable for families who have children with disabilities. Intervention effects also extend to include improved parenting styles, reduced parental stress and improved marital satisfaction. Parents who have attended our Stepping Stones courses tell us that they have benefited greatly.
Weekly topics include:
- Week 1 – What is Positive Parenting?
- Week 2 – Why do children behave as they do
- Week 3 – Encouraging good behaviour
- Week 4 – Teaching new skills
- Week 5 – Managing misbehaviour Part 1
- Week 6 – Managing misbehaviour Part 2
- Week 7 – Parenting Routines
- Week 8 – Family Survival Skills
Eight weeks course