Triple P Teens
Triple P (Positive Parenting Programme) is an approach to raising teenagers that aims to promote appropriate teenager development and the management of teenagers’ behaviour in a constructive and non-hurtful
way. It is based on the use of good communication and positive attention to help teenagers develop the skills they need.
This six-week Triple P course for teenagers will enable you to learn more about positive parenting and how you can apply it to your family. If you’re ready for a more in-depth look at parenting strategies for teenagers that really work, then this course is for you.
Topics for discussion include:
- Week 1 – What is Positive Parenting?
- Week 2 – Factors influencing teenagers behaviour
- Week 3 – Encouraging appropriate behaviour
- Week 4 – Managing misbehaviour Part 1
- Week 5 – Managing misbehaviour Part 2
- Week 6 – Dealing with risky behaviour